We have designed a simple process that allows our engineers and technicians to develop an in-depth understanding of your requirements from the very beginning, so that all production runs easily and efficiently.
Initial consultation and blueprints
The first step is to book an initial consultation with us. During this meeting, our senior engineer will evaluate your requirements and have a detailed discussion with you to consider things like your:
- transit times
- any extras you might need
From this initial consultation, our engineering team will be able to consider a number of potential options to suit your needs and will present some preliminary sketches for you to consider. Upon agreement, our engineers will develop the blueprints for your trailer design for sign off – and now production can begin!
Production of your new custom trailer
The production phase can take between 4 – 6 weeks depending on the specifications laid out in the blueprints. During this time, we will organise a workshop visit so you can meet the team and check on the progress of your custom trailer.
Delivery and servicing of your trailer
Once your trailer is complete and we have run all the appropriate safety checks and taken care of the paperwork, we will organise pick up or delivery for your new trailer! And because we care about the ongoing wellbeing of all of our trailers, we also schedule your trailer for a regular service to maintain safety standards and peak operating performance.
Our servicing includes checks for:
- Lighting system including reflectors
- Braking system if applicable
- Wheel bearings and seals
- Suspension components
- Wheels and tyres
- Hitch and safety chains
- Ancillaries, including jockey wheel, rollers, winch, latches, etc.
What are your custom trailer needs?
Trailers Only can help you to build that custom trailer you’ve been dreaming of, that suits all of your wants and needs. We can build a wide range of trailers, including:
- Bike trailers to protect your motorbike, sports bike, dirt bike, off-road buggy, quad bike, or ride on mower
- Camper trailers built for adventure and tough terrains
- Car trailers to safely haul your precious fleet
- Custom trailers for safe and secure transportation
- Enclosed trailers to safeguard your cargo
- Machinery trailers for your bobcat, lawn mower, or heavy equipment
- Tradesman trailers for your small business
- Tandem trailers to handle heavy loads
So, no matter what sort of trailer you need, from camping to heavy-load hauling, we can create a custom trailer for you following our tried and tested production process. We even have a wide range of trailer accessories available for you to choose from, including cages, racks, tyres, jockey wheels, custom mudguards, and much more.