If you’re after a tough trailer that can handle heavier loads (between 2,000 kg GVM and 2 tonnes), then check out our tandem trailers. Here’s why… they’re tough, heavy-duty dual-axle trailers.
This means they:
- can carry bulky loads well over double the load of a single axle trailer
- distribute the weight of the load evenly for a smoother drive
- are more stable and robust than a simple single axle trailer
- are safer for higher speeds (because they track straighter and don’t bounce as much)
Plus, they’re equipped with brakes to ensure safety for all. While mechanical override brakes are standard, we can also fit electric brakes if you wish.
Our tandem trailers come in various sizes starting with the 8×5 tandem trailer which can carry up to 2000kg. Options for side panels range from xxxx mm to xxxx mm high, or you may prefer a table-top tandem trailer without side panels.
Interested in tandem trailers?
How It Works
1. Determine your budget or ask us about our payment options
2. List all your requirements based on how you’d like to use your tradesman trailer. This could include size, depth, colours, shelving, canopy shape…
3. Draw what you want your trailer to look like, or take a photo of a trailer you love
4. Call us to discuss your requirement…
We’d love to talk. Get in touch today on (03) 8401 3072 for a chat and let us know you’re looking for a tandem trailers manufacturer. No strings attached.
Click on an image below for a larger view.
Invalid Displayed Gallery