Protect your cargo from the weather with our strong, reliable enclosed trailer designs. They come with a roof and side walls to shelter your tools, materials and equipment from the scorching sun and stormy weather. They’re also lockable to provide a greater level of security for your assets as you can lock burglars out. So, if you’re running a mobile business, an enclosed trailer is perfect for storing your tool boxes, lawn mowers, merchandise or other items overnight.
The enclosed trailers we design are ideal for any transport situation to suit any budget, and when you see the examples further below, notice how they’re all different and equipped differently. You can say we’re your one-stop shop for all your enclosed trailer needs.
Options for customisation include:
- The enclosed trailer don’t need to be constructed in metal sheeting. We also specialise in DIBOND Clading to have that light and slick looking trailer
- Pull out draws
- Lighting inside
- Power outlets
- Lifting roof for more room
- Expand the trailer by installing awnings
- Just to name a few
- Gas strut locks for safety
- Key alike locks
- Rubber door seal
- Different paint finish
- 12 month warranty
You can select from different trailer sizes and colours to suit your style. In fact, if you scroll down you’ll also notice in the gallery how some enclosed trailer designs use single axle while others have dual axle. We help you determine the best option for the objects you plan to carry so you always have a sturdy and stable trailer. This is important so you can rely on your trailer to handle the routes you frequently drive and the size of trailer parking spots most car parks offer.
Here at Trailers Only, we’re a speedy, reliable and professional company, and can have your enclosed trailer delivered to you within two weeks from design approval. Get in touch today if you’re looking for an enclosed trailer manufacturer in Australia.
How It Works
1. Determine your budget or ask us about our payment options
2. List all your requirements based on how you’d like to use your tradesman trailer. This could include size, depth, colours, shelving, canopy shape…
3. Draw what you want your trailer to look like, or take a photo of a trailer you love
4. Call us to discuss your requirement…
Ready to discuss enclosed trailer designs?
Bring your ideas to Trailers Only. We’ll bring them to life for you – on time and on budget. Call our friendly Trailers Only team on (03) 8401 3072 today for more details.
Click on an image below for a larger view.